Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"MAMA, WHEN THE BABY COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH..."

How on earth do you explain to your 3 year old daughter where the next baby is going to come from? As in, where does it come out of your body and how? According to to Aiden, the baby will be coming out of my mouth!

I have to admit that's pretty smart of her to at least realize that it will be coming out of A hole, just not THAT hole! I was very close to telling her the whole truth, nothing but the truth so help me God...BUT my mom advised me against it. Now that I think about it a bit more I would probably have traumatized her at much to early of an age. I want her to love her vagina NOT hate it! She would see me puke and figure things from your stomach come out of your mouth. Logical for sure!

How do you enter into this new phase in your life and new person in your family, positively? I have no f___g idea. You read all of these things what to say and do, so that your child does not freak out when the little addition arrives. Is it possible that you can over prepare? How often should you talk to your child about it? AND how do you prepare your husband for another arrival too? Can you really be prepared??? I have to be honest I am more worried about preparing my husband for the new addition, than I am Aiden. He finally admitted that he is much more nervous this time around than he was like last time! I said, naturally...because he knows exactly what's about to go down! How on earth can I manage his feelings when I can't even manage my own!?!?! Apparently, the person that is actually going to give birth people worry about the least. Where's my T-shirt that says, "Babies Mama Again?"

Now that I have entered the 3rd trimester there's no turning back now. Unlike the 1st time around you think about preparations much later. I have not done one thing for this child, NOT one! I am assuming at some point someone will do it for me, but who is that someone? Obviously an unrealistic expectation. It's all such a blessing but at the same time completely terrifying. I don't have time like I did last time to ponder and relax and wonder...I just have time to do! Everything is getting increasingly more difficult, walking, exercising, traveling back and forth to work, getting up (when you are down) getting dressed, showering, dressing Aiden, bathing her...I could go on and on and on...NOT to mention this oppressing heat, it's just BEYOND normal!!!

UGH HAPPY HUMP DAY!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment