Sunday, July 11, 2010

IF YOU CAN'T EAT EM, JOIN EM...

I thought about some things that you WANT to eat while pregnant AND certainly should BUT in moderation...so instead of not having them at all, you can find good alternatives. I am not super crazy about ice-cream but I am super crazy about Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream; WITH rainbow sprinkles. Here are some of my favorite alternatives to the things I WOULD eat if I could...

MCC Ice-cream--Skinny Cow Ice-Cream Sandwiches
Chocolate--Haribo Gummy Bears
Diet Coke--1 CAFFEINE free dr. Pepper
Beer/Wine/Vodka--Nothing in the DAMN world can take the place of any of those!!!
Bree--Cream Cheese
Fresh Mozz.--Low-fat monterey jack cheese with japaenos
Apple Pie--Homemade oatmeal w/macc. apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon

An entire muffin--Vita Muffin tops

These are just some of my favs...you def. still need to move your ass while pregnant, it's hard hearing things from certain people like, "I have not moved at all since I got pregnant." I mean, you don't need to be running marathons, but...at least take up walking? I do it for vanity of course BUT more so for an easier labor and delivery; or so I pray!

I was sitting bed last night with Brian watching a movie, and for some reason the position that I was in, felt like my vagina was slightly...how do I say this without sounding totally gross, open? I mean it felt like I was already dilated or something NOT that I could feel what that felt like the 1st time but...it felt like is sounds? HE told me some things were better left unsaid but really...It just felt like pressure and a slight opening. OH WELL who knows, I see the dr. this week so I will be sure and relay those thoughts to her!

Have a FABU Monday!
XOXO
BTC

1 comment:

  1. Two things: (1) In my mind, a wine spritzer (or two) is perfectly acceptable while preggo. Please! Don't the Europeans do it? (2) Did the baby peak out from the va-jayjay opening and wink? Do tell...

    ReplyDelete