Thursday, June 27, 2013

WTF EVERYONE'S GOT A BLOG...OOPS, INCLUDING ME!

Weird how people never thought of this type of outlet until now...the kind where you can talk about anything (most focus on a subject, I just ramble), but a place you can just BE, SAY, DO what you want. But really, why am I more special than anyone else (I am not), and WTF everyone's got a blog...including me. Why I would think people might be interested in what I say is kinda comical, and I mean...narcassistic? I mean, it's a given that if you are putting stuff out there for the general public you probably feel confident about what you are talking about! NO? Anyway, I am so tired must go to sleep...but could not go to bed without jotting down that one thought. Tomorrow is Friday, and I am going to drink my way through it! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment