Monday, June 17, 2013

TAKE A BOW...

Do you ever want to bow out on plans, even though you know shouldn't? AND with that, there are def, times in my entire life that I have done just that! But at the end of the day, you suck it up! You make the long trip, you take the time to do something you may not want to do...because, well you kinda have to. You take a moment out of your busy life to do something that is not for you, and you do it! You don't just take a bow...and bow out! What is it about certain people that you know who are ALWAYS reliable, vs. the ones you know and love who are not. Do you think there's a reason people are like that? Or do you think they are just too self involved to know that their decision then affects other people. If you make a plan, what can't you stick with it? And of course I am not meaning the times that people get sick, or something comes up...you know, life happens! I mean just deciding to do something b.c you want to, not because it is in the best interest of other people. Well, I fucking hate EVERYONE today...everyone's a bitch, and it's only Monday. Lord have mercy on my soul for the rest of this week! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment