Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"AND YOU THINK SHE'S JUST A FRIEND...OH BABY YOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEED..."

I seriously don't think that Biz could have said it ANY better! Why is that some people just don't know how to be a friend, and really when I say that I am talking about girls. I have THE best girlfriends ever...but then I have some "friends" who are just all about themselves; AND self promotion. Why is is that they think we are friends...and that I got what they need? I would like to state for the record, that I am the person who IS in fact friends with some people like this, so I am for sure partly to blame. It's like if I feel this way, then why are we still friends? I can't for the life of my think what that reason might be, but at the same time I am sick of trying to be the one that spearheads the friendship. Why do I schedule the drinks, why do YOU cancel, why do I attempt at having a friendship and yours seems out of convenience? Come to think of it, it's kind of pathetic on my part. In some way, I really enjoy their company and have a great time when we are together! BUT at the same time, if it's more one-sided (b/c of course are always busier than you)...thank FINE! I won't put anymore effort in, but then I think what if I need something from you? CanI turn the tables and use you in some way? CAN I? It's hump day here in NYC, the weather is fucking horrendous and there's no end in sight. I am SO pissed b/c I am supposed to enjoy a day at Matty's pool (Friday), and it does not look like the weather is really going to hold up! I hate the summer in so many ways, but then when I want to do things like that I get upset if the weather is actually bad! OMG this post is all over the damn map, it's like a window into my head! HA XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment