Thursday, June 13, 2013

I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO BETTER...

I mean that's kinda a not nice way of saying, I feel like I can do anything...I don't meant necessarily better than you! Just worked for todays title:) I always want to challenge myself, I think I get bored easily if I don't feel like I am doing things that stimulate my brain; and force me to work on myself and the things around me! I don't know if that's awesome or just plain dumb, to keep adding things onto what already seems like quite a full plate! I love what I do, I will always love what I do...and am MADE to a PR person; however, that editor in my, that creative mind, the one that needs to create things is always working overtime. I think because of that, I am inclined to do more and more and more, and really love what I add on. I had a fun time styling a friend for a TV show last night, not my normal arena in fashion but something I do every day for myself...and have put TONS of looks together as an editor. Really great time, and now I know I could do this too! I MEAN in some way, I am not jumping against the likes of the best in the bizz:) So it's Thursday and it's pouring rain again in NYC, makes it a little depressing...but hey tomorrow's Friday, right? XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment