Sunday, June 23, 2013

IT'S YOUR WORLD WE JUST LIVE IN IT...

Brian always uses that saying about people, and to be perfectly honest it's a great one! Why is it that so many people think that the world revolves around them, so they can just come and go as they please...and well, we just need to alter our life to fit theirs? Why is it that it's just your world and we live in it? I would like to think that's NOT the type of person that I am, but then again sometimes you don't really know yourself. I think there's a good indication when you have a group of people, who's general consensus is just that...general. What happens if that person is a good friend or even worse family, how do you live in "Their" world when it always revolve around them? AND how do you tell them, well that they are selfish? And that's just it, it's all about me, what is good for me, what can you do for me, me, me, me, me. And then when you try to tell them it's like that, they act like you are the crazy one! That was just a portion of my weekend, the rest was great:) ANYway, I hope everyone had a good weekend and you know Monday always does have to come around...but that just means Tues, Wed. and then the end of the week comes shortly there after! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment