Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I WORK FOR FREE...

What is it about always saying yes and rarely saying no?? I am so that person, no matter how many times I say I am not going to be! I say yes when anyone asks me for ANYTHING. It could be money, help, the shirt off my back...I will give anyone anything that they need, pretty much at any time. What does it say about me? I think it says I work for free. I would like to think that I am more of a hard ass than I am, I would like to think that I can just say no and be ok with it...but I can't, and I won't! I don't like people to be unhappy with me, and I don't like them to NOT get what they need and want. I hear no all the time, and I think I always worry about asking people for things, for sake of asking them for too much...but I do it any way, anything from anyone I have a relationship with. Everyone who has ever taken advantage of that, can go to HELL! TT (AKA TERRIBLE TUESDAY) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment