Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A MOM IS A MOM IS A MOM...

WHY is it that I find it so difficult to relate to other moms? I am a total fish out of water when it comes to anything school related! I am always there, I am always helping, but it just does not feel natural to me; and I don't think it looks natural to other people. You would think a mom, is a mom is a mom? I see these moms that all look like they SHOULD be there, like the DESERVE to be there, and then there's me. People would say, "come on what are you talking about?" But I don't know how to describe it, different than I am right now! In any event, I just think about all of the times I am going to have to be available for stuff like that and it totally makes me uneasy. AND I don't think I have ever talked about this with Brian. Not for any reason, maybe more because I am just now really realizing it? Anyway, off to work out...and go to the office, where I feel MOST myself:) Happy Happy Hump Day! (that sounds weird) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment