Monday, June 10, 2013

"GOD ONLY GIVES YOU, WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE"...

I am THE least religious person EVER...I mean, EVER! I don't believe that you have to be one thing over another, or anything like that. I DO however believe in some sort of higher power; that's not segregated...dependent on the particulars of different religions. It's the only way to explain the way in which things happen, especially bad things to good people. God (for lack of a better term), only gives you what you can handle... How does this higher power choose who, and why do they choose "them?" When they choose the people, is it because of their unimaginable strength, or b/c given the way the world works...there has to be some sort of system for differences? That seems so incredibly cruel; but at the same time strangely beautiful. I have a hard time feeling "sorry" for people who end up in those circumstances, really b/c I don't want them to FEEL different, or to draw attention to the obvious. Like, oh I am so sorry that you child is A...so that in turns makes them feel worse, b/c why would I think that would make a difference what they were? Not sure if the way in which I just described that makes sense? I find strength in my friends who are able to put their best foot forward and soldier on, under the craziest of circumstances. I praise those who are so strong, they can not only accept their fate, but take it and RUN with it in THE most amazing ways! THEY are gods gifs to the world, not the ones of us who have the "normal" kids...we are just that, the "norm." To me they are EXTRA-special. Lots of food for thought today, Monday. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment