Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MOMMY DEAREST

I love my mom, let me start by saying that. We are the best of friends, she has always been my go-to person for everything, no matter WHAT! I would call her first over Brian ANYYY day of the week, and often thought how could I get through my life without her. NOW I think God might be letting me know I can and will be able to live without her GOD FORBID that were to happen. Our relationship is just not the same at the moment…and I can't quite pinpoint why? It's super frustrating being ships that pass in the night, we see each other so infrequently where there is quality time spent, that it's hard to maintain a relationship…similar to a friendship that requires work. It's sad to think that the person you thought was like A is really like Z, a far cry from the type of person you relied so heavily on. I think part of my problem is that I sat her on a pedestal that did not really exist, like she was never really that person. She's a WONDERFUL person but she's got her faults just like everyone else. We NEVER fought I mean NEVER and if we did it was incredibly short lived. Now I think most of the time we keep our distance and when we do talk about something we argue about whatever we are talking about. I am devastated to say the least. ANYHOO….I got bigger fish to fry. My last official day in my office at B2 is tomorrow, it's bitter sweet b/c we have so many things in the works and it's time to focus on us, but at the same time it's like sending your baby to college…you just have to shed a tear. With a heavy heart today. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment