Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"AND THE BEAT GOES ON…DA DA DA DA DA DAADAA DA DA"

Eminem really knows how to throw down THE best lyrics. Just a nod to one of my favorites:) So, there you have it…that's a wrap! B2 office is officially no closed (in NYC with the exception of a client or 2), and onto BIGGER and better things. I owe my career path and success of the past moves, to the next chapters I am about to embark on. It was strange at first (first few days) to change my settings to home and not the office, but have just as much to do in such a different capacity. To concentrate fully on myself (and legitimately)is an odd feeling. It's Tuesday, and you know what I call Tuesdays (Terrible Tuesday),that shit ain't gonna change. HOLLA! XOXO BTC PS: that's the most fucking annoying thing that girl Heather does on "The Real Housewives Of New York." INSERT VOMIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment