Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA GIRLS….

I do sometimes wish I could be the califorina girl. The girl that can just relax and chill, and let shit happen. The one that can tune out for a moment to work, and just BE…but alas I am not. I am the opposite of that, I am the one that NEVER shuts down and can't even get out of my own way sometimes. It's sad but true, and I think even when I DO check out I am never fully OUT if you know what I mean. Why are some people programmed one way and some the other way? AND can we change and become more like the other way? It's Tuesday (and honestly it could have been more terrible:), but it's a weird feeling in the office while the walls are bare and all the samples are being returned to clients! I don't really know what to do with myself in there but at the same time there's SO much to be done! It will be strangely awesome to just think about my brand for a change, and not changing the world for any other brands. I am in the middle of a detox and could really use a glass of red, may have to break it for one little treat:) BON VOYAGE, or until the next time! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment