Monday, June 9, 2014

WHEN IN DOUBY SHOUT IT OUT

Sorry, have had my head up my ass for the last few days, so have not had a moment to check in with myself:) I hope everyone's day is way more eventful than me, home with Lila until camp starts…YIPPEE! Lets not forget about work, the new company and getting my book in on time, b/c I know less important than my boo…and yes really less important, I wish everyone else would just understand that too! HA! IT's another week, starting off with lots of rain and lots of shit to do but SO looking forward to being in NYC tomorrow day through night, and ending the day having a few drinks with one of my besties!!! Summer is fun in SO many way, and then you stop and think of all the plans and people you get to see and it makes it even MORE exciting! I found out some interesting news the other day, a couple I am more than familiar with is separated; and has been for some time I guess under the radar. It is a an odd feeling to be at the age where some marriages don't work out, but at the same time we are certainly deep into that time, so it's not THAT weird. Does that sound weird? :) Wishing everyone a good week, will be back soon! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment