Thursday, June 19, 2014

GIMME A PLAY BY PLAY

I need a full on play by play of all major events in my life. I like to know exactly who things go down, what's going to happen, how it's going to happen, how I can prepare, etc. I am not sure that everyone likes it the way that I like it, and I know that life should offer elements of surprise, but I do like a path of knowledge in most cases. Pregnancy, marries, my latest how book publishing works (agreements, ghost writers, etc.). I feel so out of the loop that I don't know what is and what is not normal. I know totally random post. ANYway, it's Friday tomorrow and I am feeling so scattered lately…I am neither here no there. I am both coming and going, and everyone is just on edge every which way I turn. I guess you can say I am just experiencing life. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment