Sunday, June 22, 2014

THE GOLDEN YEARS

If they say the Golden years happen when you are a senior? WHY does it feel like Golden years when you have been married (or together), WELL over 20 years? Is it the "Golden Years" prematurely in relationships? It's Sunday night, the kids start camp tomorrow which is a good thing…considering Lila playing with me one more day might make me dumber and her, well dumber too! I can focus on the launch of company #2 and get on with writing the rest of my freaking BOOK!! I can't believe it's the end of June already, the summer flies by SO fast b/c everyone is always having the best time…but I selfishly love the Fall best. So really I have fun for about 6 out of the 12 months in a year. To another fun filled week, YEEEES! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment