Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WHOMEVER THE GREAT

See, here's the thing! You can be GREAT at what you do for a living, like the BEST in the business but be a totally sucky boss/manager. It takes such a specific skill to manage a team of people and not everyone has it. These skills are not ones that can really be taught, it's kind of like cilantro you either like or you don't…you are either good or bad. I think it's MORE important to be a GREAT boss/manager than it is to be GREAT at your profession. Think about it, you can hire people that are as good as your OR better, if you can manage them properly. As a business owner myself, it's so fucking annoying when I see GREAT businesses with bad bosses, WHAT a waste of time. ANYHOOOOO, it's Wed. and I cannot wait for my kids to camp:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment