Sunday, June 1, 2014

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

There are those times in your life that you always think, that will never be me…I will never be at my 20th HS reunion, and then all of a sudden you ARE that person, old enough to be at your 20 year. IT's weird I think prep school is amazing in SO many ways, the friendships are so strong b/c you are with the same people for your entire life, BUT at the same time there are those who have that sense of entitlement after attending schools like that, and their elitist attitude only gets worse with age…and by this time, you can hardly stand seeing some of them; or relate to them for that matter. I had a GREAT weekend with friends, the same ones I have known for my entire life and am so thankful to have; but would have been cool to have seen some of the other people I don't really talk to anymore (other groups), and catch up. I am not on Facebook so there's a lot that I guess I miss about what's going on, in other people's lives. The weekend has now come to a close, and the fact of the matter is I am going to always run into people I just don't care for, question is how often at at what cost! HAPPY SUNDAY! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment