Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PAIN, PAIN GO AWAY

It's hard to see someone you love in pain, and in pain a lot of the time. It affects every area of their life and then inadvertently affects you too. Why is it that the pain pain won't go away? Not sure what's worse having something quick and painful, or long-lasting dull pain…it all sounds horrific! Tomorrow is Thursday, and the start of camp cannot fucking start fast enough! I LOVE my girls (in this case Lila b/c Aiden is still in school), but I do need a break from these little biotches too. I need a little adult stimulation too and at the moment there's not much of that going on with this girl. I am ready for the weekend, it's Fathers Day (never really fun for me), but you know after Brian and I got married and had kids it's made it much more bearable. Sat. will be with friends for a bday party and an afternoon of fun, I need it too…nothing like being with your best friends (preferably your best girlfriends). I am exhausted, EXHAUSTED!! Nighty, night! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment