Monday, November 11, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE...THAT'S FOREVER GOING TO BE IN YOUR DANM LIFE!

REALLY what happens when you know someone could potentially be in your forever, but you're not super fond of them? Is that what it's like when your kid brings someone home and they end up marrying them? UGH I am so not down with that:) I wonder what the other person sees in them, and why they don't see what I/we see? I wonder if they see the parts that suck about them, that are all too evident when we are all together? I think to myself, there's no way you don't see it, feel it...the tension, you could cut it with a knife! It's Monday and just about everything and everyone irks me! I hope everyone had a fulfilling weekend, whatever the fuck that means:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment