Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SOME PEOPLE HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, OR NOT ENOUGH TIME TO USE THEIR HANDS?

Don't you wish you had enough time to fully enjoy taking a shit? I mean really...if I had 15 minutes to myself without someone calling me name, my phone not going off, my mind not racing just to go to the bathroom I would be a changed woman! As insane and well gross as that sounds, that's exactly how I feel! Where does the time go? Why do the days go by so fast as you get older? Why do the kids grow up so fast, and how can we make it slow down? How can we have a little bit more time for ourselves, and more time for our significant others? How can we make time to help our family and friends get by/through whatever they need...how can we just slow down? AND is it even possible? What needs to give, what can we omit so that we have more time for ourselves? Do we want more time or are we better with more things to juggle? I have no idea what the answers to my questions are, not sure that anyone does. All I know is that sometimes I feel like my body is going to explode, I get angry at other people who don't get how much it is to try and be everything to everyone. GONE are those days when I only worried about myself, but then again I chose this life. So it's kind of null and void. Now I am just talking out of my OWN asshole (mouth:). IToday is my fav. day of the week, "Terrible Tuesday." When everyone has BIGGER assholes (mouths) and everyone annoys me MORE! When things just don't as planned and everything sucks a little harder. X XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment