Sunday, November 17, 2013

SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR AWAY...

Have you ever wanted something SO badly you can (as they say), just taste it? I feel that way all the time, and more and more each day. I can see it, it is so close but I can't quite grab it. I take small steps forward, inches in fact and then get WACKED in the face. BUT the best thing is...I just keep on plugging along; like a warrior or a total ASSHOLE! Not sure which one it is but I will be certain to let you know. Tomorrow is Monday, that amazing day where you kick off the week and there are so many possibilities; but at the same time there are so many things that could go wrong. I need a fucking vacation (have not taken one of those with my man since 2006), no for real I am not playin! Love to all! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment