Friday, November 15, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY, AND I'M GONNA GET YOU HIGH TODAY, CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT NO JOB...AND YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO!"

THE single best movie of the 90's if you ask ME! So it's that glorious day of the week that EVERYONE seems happier, EVERYONE has a little more spring to their step and EVERYONE is slightly nicer to strangers...Friday! It's the best day of the week, so many weekend possibilities and SO little time! It is such a lovely feelin! This weekend Aiden is having her girlfriends from her class over, for a little PJ party. I love to see her happy and excited, SANS the anxiety. I am hoping this will bring her close to the girls and I can learn a little bit more about the parents. I always knew that having girls would be harder, SO great and so amazing in so many ways...but once they got older in school, I knew there were be a lot more SHIT! It's hard to see your girls go through things even at such a young age, and you want to shelter them from the pain you know other bitches will cause them. BUT realistically there are always mean girls, so you can't shelter them from everything and everyone. All you can do is provide them with the most amazing love and support at home, guidance and all and pray they can get through it! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Much love! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment