Friday, November 22, 2013

GOD BLESS YOU HODA AND KATHY LEE, NO FOR REAL GOD BLESS YOU

IT's Friday and it's my day to work from home. It's such a lovely thing, b.c I literally sit at my computer, without any interruptions doing everything I need to do; WHILE I also clean the house and do laundry. Sounds so simple, but it's really that lovely! I am looking forward to the weekend for no real reason, we may have plans tomorrow night but I just want to drink tonight with my man and go to be early! I want to lie like broccoli and enjoy QT time. Part of my wants to take a bath right now, but that's going to cut into all the other shit I need to do:) I am watching Hoda and Kathy Lee, and it's 11 AM. They are having a lovely LARGE glass of wine, and it looks so amazing. If I did NOT have to get my kids at 330, I would 100% have a glass right now. One thing that SUCKS to be in the burbs…b/c this girl will NEVER drink and drive. AIGHT, have a good one. BON weekend! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment