Sunday, November 10, 2013

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I WILL NOT CONFORM

I have this extreme way about me, that does not want the world to categorize me as "the norm." I am not sure if it's because my entire youth I tried so hard to be like everyone else around me, that I was awakened in college to the fact that I am not like anyone else; and learned to embrace it. I now do MORE than embrace it, I don't allow myself to conform to the norm. Something about the way I do something, dress, talk has to consistently be different from others...or I feel, well like a clone. I could psycho analyze this until the cows come home, but I do think it's really as simple as finally feeling ok in my own multi-colored skin. So it's Sunday, and we will be spending the day watching football with one of my best friends; really there's nothing BETTER!! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, off to the start of yet another work week:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment