Thursday, November 14, 2013

DECKED OUT WITH NO PLACE TO GO!

I remember the days in fashion, where every day we came into the office DECKED to the nines! And when I mean decked I mean serious heels, clothing, jewelry, the whole kit and caboodle...just to pack some trunks for a shoot, stand in the fashion closet, or go on market appointments all day long. Question is who were we dressing FOR? and WHY did we feel like we had to dress to impress? Cathie Black the former President of Hearst used to say, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job that you have." I mean in theory it does make sense, and we are working in media right? Today is Thursday, which means I work from home tomorrow. I can't believe the week flew by so fast, but I am honestly glad that it did!! Aiden is having her friends from school over for a P.J. party Sat. that should suck royally for me, but be super fun for her! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment