Monday, November 4, 2013

THE MIRACLE OF LIFE...

IT'S amazing sometimes to think that we actually have kids, that WE made! If you don't have kids that's going to sound really weird, but if you do you will just get it! I look at the girls and think I cannot believe you belong to me; that I am that lucky to have you! We spent the day yesterday with best friends that are literally family...I spent the entire time holding their newborn son. He was SO delicious, so little and so freaking cute! SO much of me could do it again, have a 3rd then I think about how easy life has become b/c they are both so self sufficient and I think yeah not going to happen. NOT to mention my man won't have it:) I am thinking that November is going to be WAY better than Oct. but then I say that, and then the shit will hit the fan. I can take the normal crap, but the WACKED out shit I cannot handle ONE more moment!! Happy Monday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment