Monday, November 26, 2012

Give a little, get a little...

I think one of the hardest things for people to understand is that the world does not work in a "tit for tat" way. You can't wait always get back exactly what others give. If the world worked that way no one would be friends, we would only have ourselves to deal with! I have come to realize that people invite people to do things, come to parties, etc. sometimes ONLY if they are invited the other way. OR you can be idiots like me (us my husband and I), and always include everyone to make it easy...EVEN when you are never invited to someone else's things. I don't know it all seems really political to me...why can't we all just get along? How do you know if there is a friend you can count on 100% vs. one where there are stipulations to the relationship? AND what if an entire group feels a certain way about a person/people but you continue to have a relationship with them simply b/c it's easier than actually dealing with it? How does that benefit anyone? Everyone is so weird, not to say I am not somewhat strange in my own way but...I don't know, as we get older everyone gets stranger!! Have a wonderful CYBER monday:) xoxo BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment