Thursday, November 29, 2012

I HATE to say this, but I HATE everyone...

It's kind of irony at it's best (that above title). But it seems to be true these days...I seem to loathe more people than I like. What is different in the world that I feel this way, or I am just getting older and realizing there are so many more people who suck than those that don't? No one ever seems satisfied, and maybe part of that is the case that people get too much of what they want, and then go ape the times that they don't. The idea of instant gratification has taken on a whole new meaning now a days. We use to live in a world when we could not see results so quickly, we would have to wait to see something that we worked on, etc. But now, b/c you can turn things around so quickly when you don't people are not happy. I find this DAILY in my what I do for a living and it seems to be spilling into my personal life too. IF you can't be everything to everyone, if you can't be everyone at once or you can't deliver everything at all times, you have failed in some way. The bar is set too high so even those that deliver 99.9% of the time, is not longer enough. I am exhausted. Exhausted from hearing people bitch all the time about MORE MORE MORE, exhausted from not getting enough sleep b/c well you know my kids need me 100% too, and SHOT to shit trying to hold my own self together making sure I don't fall apart. The theme of the day is, clearly I hate everyone...but hate to say that too. Is it the weekend yet? Oh wait those suck lately too. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment