Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"TOP THAT"

"TEEN WITCH" changed my life!! I mean that fucking movie rocks me to my knees and brings me back to my childhood….and I mean that in a good way! Today is "Terrible Tuesday" so I threw that shit up on Instagram for shits and giggles and it was a HIT! NOT that I am at all surprised, but it really is the WORST/BEST movie ever! It's that part of the week that I hate, the one when I Don't go into NYC everyday so it's lovely…but at the same time I am not forced to be at the beck and call of any of my clients! I have everything in the world to do and nothing at the same time. I can find the dumbest shit to do, and then realize I have WAY more important things going on that need to be taken care of, but if there is not REAL deadline, and no REAL priority how do I prioritize? UGH! Oh well, tonight we are off to dinner with one of Brian's best girlfriend's who is in town. I don't like drinking during the week, but I won't turn it down either:) HOLLA! OMG that sounds awful. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment