Monday, August 25, 2014

ADIOS SUMMER, HELLO FALL!

I mean I know it's not technically the end of summer, but it sure as shit feels that way! I am kinda ok with that, b/c it's literally my FAV. time of year! I do also have to admit that I use to like it a bit better, when I did not have kids (kind of like everything else), b/c I could just enjoy the weather, drinking in the warm/cold weather, wearing cute outfits at night, all that shit! And clearly I can't do that anymore, now it's about paying for the girls parties and fucking homework UGH! Just being honest. It's Tuesday tomorrow, Aiden is freaking out about school and there's just a shit load of crap going on…wishing Brian was home so he could go through it with me, but alas he's not. He's at his freaking football draft!! ARG! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment