Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT

I know in most cases unless you have experienced something yourself, it's hard to really know what people go through. Like you feel badly if a friend loses a parent, but you REALLY get it if you lost one yourself. OR if someone has a child with special needs, you can only IMAGINE what it is like you can't REALLY feel the full scope of what it is like. I find that people who don't have kids have a hard time understanding what it takes to raise a person/persons. It's like they kind of get it, but they can't fully understand what it is like on just about every level. I am not saying there's anything wrong with that, it's just something we as parents have to cope with when you have to deal with people who can't really relate to you. It could be a friend, a sibling, etc. it's just fucking annoying A LOT of the time, and when you insinuate that is the case they get mildly offended that you would even think that. Problem is, it's true they just can't seem that all the time. I recently made a plan with a childless person, who was taking my child to do something. The plans got crossed over with an important dr. appt. which would affect the plans that we did make; AND I know that's super annoying. HOWEVER, the dr. is that much more important than the activity so they get annoyed that I messed up the plan (and it is annoying), but I get annoyed that they can't understand the appt. is very important! UGH It's "Terrible Tuesday" today so you know what that means…this day is gonna BLOW! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment