Friday, August 15, 2014

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER….

Of course it's true that I stand out like a sore thumb in oh so many ways…so many different places. But when you stand out like a sore thumb in your family, it somehow makes it that much worse! I don't really know what my husband ever really saw in me? I mean we are so completely different to the core, that I sometimes wonder how we really got together? I mean SO many people who are married are basically one in the same. They look alike, they come from the same backgrounds, they are the same religion, race, I could go on until the cows come home; but you get my point. I don't see those major differences as much as I used to, but they are definitely still there. I think when we include extended family, it's SO apparent. I think to myself if I see it, there's no reason in gods name HE does not see it; or "they" don't for that matter. Then something happens, and it's oh so clear. Marriage is TOUGH, it's incredibly rewarding but it's also SUPER tough…kind of like starting a new business, but like every day:) TGIF! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment