Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I LIKE A PARK JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT PERSON

Today I spent the day bringing both my kids (and Aiden's friend), to a place called Van Saun Park. It's a little zoo, train that you ride, a merry-go-round and a GIANT park that consists of tennis courts, a park for kids, etc. Sounds amazing right? NOT! In theory it would be great to spend the day walking around on such grounds, seeing the animals, riding the train, but think about it. Wouldn't it be amazing to do it alone? OYE so bad. I DO enjoy doing things like that with my kids, sans the fighting in the car, the screaming, putting them on dirty toilets, sweating my freaking ASS off getting them in and out of the car, strollers, etc. As I write this, I actually feel guilty saying that I did not fully enjoy that time…and that I can't wait to hang with my girls this weekend (with kids of course). UGH I feel like a terrible person!! It's Thursday tomorrow, closer to the weekend (even though all the days blend into each other) just makes me feel good when I say the word FRIDAY! Monday, Tuesday, WTH. BOOYA! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment