Monday, August 11, 2014

JUST DO IT!

I don't know, Nike really did get it right when that slogan came out! Am I the only one who emails back right away? corresponds to get things done right away? Wants results as soon as possible? My business partner and I always say that we were always the first to address an email, answer an email, deal with an issue…while so may other people simply DRAG their ass, EVEN when in many ways conversations could/would benefit them too! It's SUPER fucking annoying, as is everyone on earth to me this AM. I knew it was going to be that kind of Monday when I Am dealing with all this little (yet important) stuff that I really want and need to get done, doesn't. Isn't that always the way the week begins? Kind of in-between on all the projects and I have never been good at standing still! UGH Monday, FUCK YOU! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment