Tuesday, August 26, 2014

COME FOR THE RIDE, OR GET THE HELL OUTTA THE CAR!

What's that really annoying saying Tereasa Guidice uses on Real Housewives of New Jersey? "Haters gonna hate?" I think the single most annoying thing that people do to other people, is doubt their abilities to get things done. I guess there is always going to be those people who ACTUALLY can't do things, but you see I am not so when people (and some of them I know extremely well) doubt my ability to get things done…I get extremely frustrated. I should really say that it infuriates me actually, to say frustrated would be far too kind. Have you ever had a night you thought might go one way, and ends up going a completely different way? I mean it's "Terrible Tuesday" so clearly my day is going to go as planned (shit storm), but I don't like being blindsided by my man, saying things to the effect that I could BE more, DO more when the lot of women he knows DO nothing! UGH FUCK HIM, FUCK EVERYONE! xoxo BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment