Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WHY ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE SO DUMB?

I mean really! WHY is it that so many smart people are...stupid! I mean I am so not a rocket scientist and I don't claim to be GREAT at anything, other than maybe my career; but I there are far too many people who are smart/stupid. I could write an entire book just on that alone! Case in point... There is a person who will of course remain nameless, who has the ability to act like a total self loving, SNOT! She walks like her shit don't stink, she talks like her shit don't stink, she is just an all around self loving, A #1 BIOTCH! I know what you are thinking...tell me how you really feel? :) But really, I want to tell people to shut the fuck up daily, hourly, BY the moment actually, but I don't. I DEF. don't over the phone to a client, I def. don't to friends when they drive me nuts, and I MOST CERTAINLY don't to someone in the industry. People are crazy, and when you call them out on their bullshit it makes them irate. I can sometimes relate to that actually, I don't like when people tell me I am not listening to what they say...so I have plenty of my own faults. HOWEVER, those I am holier than though types need to take a step back and wonder why they have so much conflict! I cannot imagine that it does not spill over into other areas of their lives, I can't be the only asshole that has to deal with their shit!! ANYWAY, enough about the bitches of east wick/Eastside:) I hope everyone has a lovely night, it's hump so you know what that means...the weekend is NEAR! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment