Monday, October 28, 2013

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...

It's funny, sometimes people can just READ you. Read you in a way you would rather they not! It's like they don't like you and you don't like them, but nothing is really ever said. It's always been that way for me and a "teacher" from the past. Most people walk away from school and then never come back, never have anything to do with their school...I (strangely enough) am not one of those people. I think to myself now that I am adult why do I still feel that way? Maybe because you still suck? ANYWAY... As my 20 year high school reunion approaches I wonder what it will be like, who will be there and do they even really care? More importantly, why do I care? I am still friends with my group so it's not like we don't see each other, but then again it might be nice to see people I don't see every day too! And then of course not so fun to see people I don't give a rats ass about too:) It's Monday, and boy does it feel that way. I cannot WAIT for this month to come to an end, it's been HORRIFIC!! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment