Monday, October 7, 2013

DONT HATE ME...B/C I AM SLACKING:(

I GET A D- LATELY, I REALLY DO! And I mean that in ALL areas of my life. I get a D, b/c I have not been the best blogger I could; well all things considered b/c technically I am not a blogger:) BUT I can't seem to be 100% in ANY area of my life at the moment, and for someone like me that's really hard. I am 1/2 assed with just about everything and everyone can pretend like they don't see it or don't know but that's such a crock of shit! HOW can I BE better, DO better? Did I mention that I am also Aiden's class mom? OH yes I am. I am her class mom, so that's another thing I will fail miserably at...or at least fall short, and being new that's not such a good feeling. It's Monday today, and doing EVERYTHING under the sun I still could not make it in. I can't even go into the reasons why, but it's RIDIC! Hope everyone's having a better Monday than me, Astrology Zone said my month's going to suck...so far she's RIGHT on TARGET! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment