Thursday, October 17, 2013

STANDING THE TEST OF TIME...

Is there ever a time in ones life when you are not tested but something OR someone? Do we ever "pass" the test? And once you "pass" the test, then what? Life is clearly one big test, but sometimes I Want to say FUCK YOU to the test! Lets see in just 24 hours my mom fell running after one of my kids, my business partner AND PR Coordinator have the stomach flu, I got my period, Lila finally got over some cough/fever shit; AND my husband and I could not BE more at odds. That's like a month long series of tests. Then there are those who are REALLY and TRULY tested daily. People with MUCH bigger problems than me, like terminal illness, no money, no family, etc. Who am I to think that my tests are more significant than those who are truly tested? You see at the time, you don't think about those really important things. All you think is this BLOWS and why the hell can't things just go slightly in the right direction!! Today is Thursday, which means it's closer to Friday, which means it's closer to the weekend; which also means Monday is around the fucking corner! UGH XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment