Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A DOG WITH A BLOG

I love the name of that show my kids watch, it's so...weird that it works! I have been thinking of what else to call mine, but it does not have the same ring to it when it's not as funny? You know seems way too predictable! So today is Tuesday, I have to be home again today b/c Lila is sick with fever; and if it's not me who else would it be? It's amazing to think that now I don't have the help I used to have so any deviation from the normal plan involves me dropping everything, and being there. In theory it seems normal, but when you run a business and you don't want to be home...it's a bit of an adjustment! "Terrible Tuesday" I hate this fucking day more than life itself. Although this month, every day seems to be like "Terrible Tuesday." I have come to the realization that I no longer like one of my best friends husbands. I mean what is that about? I think he's passive aggressive, annoying, may even be gay for that matter and still manages to take the love my friend has for him and stomp all over it; in front of other people. It is amazing, once I get something like that in my head it makes it very hard to leave. Question is will I ever voice my opinions to her? And if so, is that even appropriate?? I would think not, but what do you do when it's the person you tell EVERYTHING to? I have a lot to think about, but for now I am just trying to get through the day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment