Thursday, October 3, 2013

LILA JAMES IS 3

WTF where did the time go? I remember so well the day she was born and it really feels like so long ago in so many ways, and so recent is so many other ways. It's hard to remember life without her, or either of my kids for that matter! What did I do all day? What did I do all night and on the weekends? I mean it was all about me, and that's THE most insane thing to think about! ANYHOO, I made cookies for her little class and she will have ice-cream cake here with her family. I love her so, she's my little boo. She is THE biggest pain in the ass on so many levels but she's my boo. I love her to death, she will always be my little baby! I hope everyone's having a great Thurs. you know tomorrow's Friday so that makes today tolerable. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment