Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY...I'M SORRY.

IT'S HARD FOR ANYONE TO SAY SORRY, especially those times when you don't even think that you did anything wrong!! You know how it goes, "sorry seems to be the hardest word"... So, yeah I am sorry for hurting people and saying not nice things sometimes, I am. I am sorry that people don't see things how I see them and how I don't see things how they see things. It would be A LOT easier if that were the case, but it's not so sometimes you just have to say you're sorry and move on. I have a hard time with that, I am sure they do too; not to mention I can't hide my feelings on most occasions so it's hard to LOOK like everything's fine when you don't feel that way! I hope everyone is having an OK day, it's "Terrible Tuesday" and we know how that story goes. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment