Monday, October 28, 2013

""WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE STOP PLAYING NICE, AND THINGS GET UGLY..."-THE REAL WORLD"

What happens when you feel like you REALLY, REALLY know someone, and then they fail you in some way. They shows sides of themselves that you did not even know existed, and when they do...are those things that you can get over? How do you deal with it, move on, and still maintain some sort of relationship; and is that even possible? I am beginning to think that CAN happen, even with those you are SO close to. The question is do you want to continue having that relationship, and if not then what do you do? Ever wish you could just turn your mind off? Literally say to it, please quiet yourself down for a moment so that I can think? OH and without meds of course:) I wish I could turn it off tonight, this week, this month, this year, last year. Off to watch Revenge so that I can feel normal again, vs. people are are clearly crazier than me! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment