Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN...

SO sorry for being MIA, we moved yesterday and needless to say...my head is WAY up my ASS!! I have not even attempted to get use to the fact that we actually moved, because I am still in the process of getting everything together!! THAT will be the real challenge! Half the battle is kinda done, Aiden started her new school (WOWIE) and we are here so that is all well and good. Next week little Lila starts next week, her first nursery school experience and I don't know...everyone feels a little lighter:) I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day, Brian and I celebrated our anniversary with some REALLY strong MARGS! Way to go out of NYC with a BANG...and funny enough, I can't wait to go in for dinner and then turn around and drive my NYC ass back to the burbs! WHO the hell would have thought it!?!?!? What day is it today? I don't even know. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment