Wednesday, September 11, 2013

AND SO IT GOES...

Little Lila James starts her first day of nursery school tomorrow, and I am buggin a little; not gonna lie! It's a long day, 5 days a week and I am slightly FREAKED out:) I know she's totally ready for it, and will be more than fine...but I also can't believe it's that time in my life. That after her, there are no more babies. No more kids. No more pregnancies. NADA. AND Brian can't come with me to drop her off, to boot which kinda makes my head want to explode. Is that totally fucked up? I know I should understand that he works for someone but if he can be flexible sometimes, why can't he be flexible with this? In any event, I am REALLY happy and a little sad too. I just need to get through this ONE last transition and then I have ENOUGH change to last me a lifetime! NIGHTY NIGHT! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment