Saturday, September 14, 2013

IT'S THE WEEKEND IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE?

I guess people go in and out of the city weekly, to get THAT feeling on the weekend. The feeling of waking up to birds, nature sounds, etc. The things you CANT get in NYC...the idea that you can wake up, be loud and you don't have to worry about waking up your neighbors, is really quite amazing! It's our first REAL Sat. in the burbs, where I don't have to unpack, get bins, organize, etc. I just get to starve myself for the Holiday,(yipee). Clearly we know that I am not a religious person, and I think the fact that you have to starve yourself for a day to repent, is beyond fucking ridic. BUT I do it b/c I love my family and love his family. What is everyone else doing for the weekend? I hope eating:) OH why is it that people can ask me for things day in and day out, but when I ask for favors from my friends...it's like pulling teeth? XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment