Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GARDENING SEEMS LIKE A NICE PAST-TIME!

What is it about my industry that sometimes makes people want to jump right into ANOTHER industry? It's the pedi bullshit, the cattiness, the momentary lapse of reason b/c someone wore your shirt, the higher than thou attitude, the I am the newest, latest greatest thing! Why is it that fame and recognition can really bring out the worst in people? How do we "make" people the "IT" people? AND is there a way to do it that's less obnoxious? Will the forever trend stars making their rise, in some weird-ass way change? Will there always be such strife to be the IT girl or the IT guy, made sometimes but just wearing a pair of pants a certain way? When will that end? When do the real fashion people come back; and how do we learn that even if you have access to all things at a young age, does not necessarily mean you SHOULD have them! I am feeling very introspective today...taking a look at the inside of me and the outside of others. It's "Terrible Tuesday" and I am not feeling very HAPPY today, or rather feeling more "lets see what goes on with the world." In otherwise I think I just need a really good COCKTAIL! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment