Friday, September 27, 2013

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU, TO ME, YES YOU!

That is how I feel about this very uneventful past week, which just happened to be my birthday! It's like another year has passed, and here we are! ONE thing that's different is that things have changed from this time last year, and for that I am really happy! It's strange you get older and you want to celebrate it less, yet you still want to spend that night with your friends. This year I chose to do almost nothing. I had an impromptu evening with some of my best friends..but really that was it! The highlight of the night was just spending time with people that I love...and who love me JUST the way I am! It's funny how birthdays signify times in your life when you either had GREAT ones or ones that totally sucked! LIKE I remember my 17th birthday so clearly...that I EVEN remember what I wore! Come to think of it I want to bring flight jackets back in fashion. I looked pretty damn good in that coat. It is Friday and I work from home today, it's nice I can get things done I don't normally have time for!! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend...XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment