Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"AND THE BEAT GOES DA DA DA DA DA...YOU BETTER LOSE YOURSELF..."

You ever feel like you can't quite figure out where you belong? Or who you are? OR rather you know who you are with certain people but others completely just question that for you? Maybe I am not making sense. Have you ever been with a group of people that you "like" but don't really "know", and then leave and realize you are nothing like them, you stand out like a sore thumb and you would never in a million years hang out with them if you did not have to? YEAH those types? I recently had that type of encounter. I think the funny part is, I can really talk to anyone. Even people who suck! SO it's really hard for people to see how bored I get with a conversation b/c I can fake the shit out of my expression. BUT really all I am thinking is this person SUCKS SO BAD, and there is nothing in the world I would rather be doing than NOT talking to YOU! Or when you feel like they feel they are elitist in some way, over you until they find out where you live, what you do for a living and how you spend your fucking money? YEAH those types. I hate all of you out there like that, and I hate you more for allowing you to make me feel this way. There are so many of you it's like a pack of wolves. Every town, every city, every situation that when you find people who are NOT like that, you are so relieved. I actually cried in the car with my husband and said I just don't ever feel like I fit it; or I really only feel like I fit in with my REAL, TRUE friends! UGH what a fucking nightmare. ANYWAY, it's hump day...and that's always better than Terrible Tuesday, and Terrible Tuesday it was! Sorry I have been slacking, I seriously don't know which end is up. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment